Feeling Happy!!!
Juz hanged-up on the phone with Xiaozhe...hee! He's having duty in camp, feeling bored so called me to chat....he's one lame guy who called to disturb me & being mean to me. He's very mean to me leh! Always making me feel stupid with the questions that I asked him. He ah...having a runny nose coz the office he was in is cold & also coz he's allergic of the dust. Poor thing lehz! He's so mean...haha....maybe I won't go fetch him on Friday liao...who asked him to be such a nasty person. However..... always enjoy his company...always makes me laugh :)
The main thing abt my Tuesday is because today, after sometime, LeEn & I finally were able to find time out to catch up with her latest happenings...juz sitting down & having a simple meal makes me feel happy.
No matter how busy I am, I'll always try to find time for GoD, my family & also my frens!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home